following the latest Slovenian Government disposals for COVID-19, issued on the 12th of March 2020,
we confirm Archa inzeniring d.o.o. will continue to operate according to current situation in our country,
situation on market and employment health in our company.
The safety and the well-being of our employees and clients are the top priority for us, and we are working with the
relevant authorities to ensure the health of our staff is minimizing any risk.
Activities have been activated in our offices and manufacturing hall, putting into effect health protocols that fully comply
with all regulatory requirements and policies aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19.
For this reason, we confirm that:
- We will proceed all orders and requests already placed in the next weeks but according to situation.
- All new placed orders will be taken into manufacturing process with notes that production time can take longer as usually.
- All transports will be dealt individually depending on situation by the carriers.
- All installations on site are postponed till situation in European countries will normalise
(open borders, safe transport, available flights and situation in abroad countries etc.).
- We kindly request that all non urgent meetings are postponed to later dates.
We remain at your disposal, hoping that the situation will stabilise, and we will return to a normal situation as soon as possible.